Statement of Purpose
The Meads Medical practice delivers general and enhanced medical services from a newly-built surgery in Quartz Way, Sittingbourne which opened in 2015. It has a long-established good reputation for being caring and innovative by providing high quality medical services in a friendly, happy and healthy environment
The Practice aims to provide high quality health care in a responsive, supportive, courteous and cost-effective manner, maintaining the values of traditional General Practice in the modern world.
We value all our patients and will:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
- Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
- Help you make decisions about your health by treating you with respect
- Discuss available treatments and refer you on to other experts where necessary
- Act as your advocate and use through health care services
- Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on behalf
- Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
- Work together with our Patient Group to bring about improvements to our services
We value our staff and will:
- Welcome the contribution of each team member
- Build a mutually supportive environment which is safe and friendly
- Encourage responsible involvement in our business
- Treat everyone fairly
- Promote openness and honesty
- Have a zero tolerance of all forms of abuse
- Operate on a financially sound basis.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.