The Meads is committed to protecting the privacy and personal information of people using our website and our services. We take great care in adopting practices and supporting technology to ensure our services remain safe and secure.
Who We Are:
The Meads Medical Practice is an NHS GP practice in Swale, and a provider of NHS services.
Our Company Number is 12010890 and we are registered in England Our Registered
Address is: c/o VWV, Narrow Quay House, Narrow Quay, Bristol BS1 4QA
We regard the fair and lawful treatment of personal data as very important for maintaining confidence between you and us.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information:
When you access or browse the website or otherwise deal with us by telephone, email or in other ways, we may collect certain information from you, including:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone and email details
We may use your personal data to:
- Send you email newsletters and other information relating to our activities
- Administer your membership
- Monitor customer use of the web site on an anonymous basis to identify general trends and to understand better our visitors’ behaviours; and
- Investigate, respond to and comply with any legal, regulatory and similar requirements in relation to our organisation and our business.
We will not sell or share your information with a third party (other than any data processors acting on our behalf) unless you consent to this.
Information for patients and healthcare service users:
Healthcare professionals who provide you with care are required by law to maintain records about your health and any treatment or care you have received. These records help to provide you with the best possible healthcare and help to protect your safety.
We collect and hold data for the purpose of providing healthcare services to our patients and running our organisation which includes monitoring the quality of care that we provide. In carrying out this role we may collect information about you which helps us respond to your queries or secure specialist services. We may keep your information in written form and/or in digital form. The records may include basic details about you, such as your name and address. They may also contain more sensitive information about your health and also information such as outcomes of needs assessments.
Details we collect about patients and users of our healthcare services:
The health care professionals who provide you with care maintain records about your health and any treatment you have received previously (e.g. from Hospitals, GP Surgeries, GP Access Hubs, A&E etc.). These records help to provide you with the best possible healthcare.
Records which we may hold about you may include the following:
- Details about you, such as your address and next of kin
- Any contact our services have had with you, such as appointments, clinic visits, emergency appointments, etc.
- Notes and reports about your health
- Details about your treatment and care
- Results of investigations such as blood tests, x-rays, etc.
- Relevant information from other health professionals, relatives or those who care for you.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.